Dry Needling Level 2
The DNI Level 2 Course is an advanced dry needling course that covers more technical needling procedures than the DNI Level 1 course and also covers all the muscles that could not be covered in Level 1. It is a 2 day course and offers 16 CPD points.
- Review of Level 1 techniques.
- Review of health & safety and guidelines for Dry Needling.
- Contraindications for new needling techniques
- Clinical application of new Dry Needling techniques for the Head, Thorax, Hip, Hands & Feet.
- Clinical application of related Dry Needling techniques
A 2-day course giving the opportunity for healthcare practitioners to upskill their Dry Needling
techniques to more advanced Dry Needling procedures to treat MSK pain and dysfunction.
This course is only available to qualified healthcare practitioners that have completed the DNI Level 1 course
● All needles will be provided during the course.
● You will be asked to bring along some other equipment to the course
● A course manual shall be provided, emailed to each participant.
● A signed certificate of attendance shall be awarded on completion of the course.
Places are limited in order for participants to get the maximum exposure to needling techniques.
Places will be guaranteed on a first-come basis.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes